My startup. Chatbot for Software and Team analytics, built as a GitHub App using the MERN stack.Read more...
Mining the npm registryRead more...
This website built and deployed using Gatsby, Bulma, Contentful, surge.sh and GitHub.Read more...
Sustainable Energy Asset Evaluation and Optimisation Framework (SEAF) project built on the MEAN stack.Read more...
JS starter kit: A JS web application starter kit for the MERN stack, along with a software development lifecycle proposal.Read more...
Download GitHub repositories as zipballs given search criteria.Read more...
As a team leader - advisor
Software projects I worked as a technical lead/product owner
A mobile application to boost your cognitive skills! Used as part of our continuous implicit authentication research project.Read more...
A Big Data Management System for event processing and analyticsRead more...
Diploma theses I advised
Didn't write any code for those projects, just provided the idea and the guidance to diploma thesis students of the Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Labgroup. These are their works:
- Deep website aesthetics: In this work Alex Delitzas is trying to measure the aesthetics of webpages through deep learning and A LOT of data gathering.
- ESLint dataset and tools, by Panagiotis Sakkis
- eslint-config-pop: An eslint configuration with the most popular configurations found in the npm registry. [eslint plugin]
- eslint-generator: A machine learning package for auto generating rules field in eslint configuration file. [eslint generator]
- eslint-rules-value-suggestor: A machine learning algorithm that proposes an eslint rule value. It makes use of the random forest algorithm. [eslint rules suggestor]
- QATCH: Quality assessment toolchain by Miltiadis Siavvas. [GitHub] [Web App]
- Keystroke dynamics for the web: A continuous implicit authentication system using keystrokes for the web by Anastasios Kakouris. If interested I have included the newer versions in Anastasios GitHub account:
- Call by meaning: Inspired by the Call by Meaning paper of Shamimi et al, 2014, an implementation by Napoleon-Christos Oikonomou. [Project website]
- Web recorder: Record end-to-end user tests through the Chrome plugin and replay them later automatically. A work by Dimitris Niras. [Chrome plugin code] [Server code]
- Chatops: Chatops bot in Slack implemented by Andreas Hadjithomas aggregating a daily standup meeting, GitHub, Trello and Jenkings APIs. [GitHub]
- rnn2source: Source code generation using deep recurrent neural networks by Vassilis Bountris. [GitHub]
- ADS: Automated data scientist (AutoML) in R for binary classification by Eleni Nisioti. [GitHub]
- Gherkin2OAS: Convert Gherkin specifications to an OpenAPI Specification by Anastasios Dimanidis. [GitHub]
Programming and algorithmic badges
Old, non-maintained projects